Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Heartfelt Creations February Alumni DT bloghop ~

Here we are the last Tuesday of February! This winter has both been the longest yet the fastest season...how is that possible! At any rate, we are back with some creative inspiration using Heartfelt Creations amazing products. For my card, I pulled out the Believe precut set and used John 14:1 as my focal point. Recently, I have needed this reminder more often so I thought it appropriate to use on my creation. Of course, I cannot leave a  heartfelt card without a shaped flower so I pulled out my loved open vintage floret set and matching vintage floret dies. The Flourish from Palace Entry is also used to "frame" my words. The Beautiful Bella Rose die is also used to create some tendrils for my shaped flower that is glittered with shimmer spray.
Materials used:
Stamps: HCPC 3321 Believe, HCPC 3443 Palace Entry, HCPC 3500 Open Vintage floret, 
Paper: SU, HCDP1 238 Floral Key paper collection
Inks: Versafine black
Accessories: SU glitter paper, HCD 727 Vintage Floret Die, HCD 712 Bella Rose die, discontinued die, rhinestones

You have until Friday midnight to leave a comment on each of the blogs for a chance to win $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations The winner will need to email Emma Lou with "Winner of February Alumni Hop" in subject line. Winner will be announced on the blogs by noon on Saturday!
Mary Faus
Thank you for hopping along! Have a great day! 

34 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. The pop of red on the greys looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the color you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the classic look of red, black, and white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and the design is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card. The colors and layout are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely STUNNING! Love the blacks and grays with the red! Very elegant and timeless! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am truly in card love. I love the colors, the sentiment and everything about this card. I truly have to save this to use as inspiration. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary, your card is so very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, I love the colors, Great for this month. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, this is such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great to see all these lovely flowers, but it makes it hard to decide which one I want LOL. Your card is very pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  12. so elegant!!! the sentiment, design and embelies are all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card. I love the colors you choose. The pops of red just set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. I love the colors that you choose. The pops of red set it off.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! Love the flower and the touch of red!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful way to frame your scripture! The pops of red are all this card needed to take it over the top! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very bold colors, makes it stand out

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unusual color scheme but I really like it. It is a very elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the blacks, grays and reds on your beautiful card. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The alltime classic red and black combo...looks very elegant and romantic too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely Beautiful! I love the choice of color and the touch of red! Your flower is amazing! I can't wait to try making one! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card! The colors work well with the pop of red.

    ReplyDelete
  23. One of my favorite color combos and so nicely executed!!! Beautifully done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful and elegant card! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the colors you used.Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH I LOVE THIS CARD!!!! Love the colors and sentiment. The whole card is just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful card. Your basic black card with a pop. Could be used for a lot of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stunning colors! Will have a try of using colors like this. Thanks for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Have a blessed day :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails